Storm data / U.S. Department of Commerce, Weather Bureau
- Additional Titles:
- Storm data and Storm data and unusual weather phenomena
- Asheville : The Bureau ; Washington, D.C. : Supt. of Docs., G.P.O. [distributor], 1959-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill., maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Weather Bureau, United States. Environmental Data Service, National Climatic Center, and National Climatic Data Center (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- C 55.212:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1959)-
Ceased with vol. 50, no. 12 (Dec. 2008).
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from cover.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: the Weather Bureau, 1959-1965; Environmental Data Service, Jan. 1966-July 1975; National Climatic Center, Aug. 1975-
; National Climatic Data Center, -Dec. 2008.
- Complexity Note:
- Replaces the table: Storm data and unusual weather phenomena, formerly issued in: United States. Weather Bureau. Climatological data, national summary.
Issued also in a quinquennial compilation: Storm data for the United States.
View MARC record | catkey: 99341