California Indians Jurisdictional Act. <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on May 6, 13, July 1, 1935
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 123 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to revise California Indian claims settlement procedure.
Considers (74) S. 1218, (74) H.R. 4132, (74) S. 1793.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934190