Reorganization of the Federal Judiciary. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session, on Mar. 10-12, 16, 1937
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 166 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to increase number of Supreme Court justices and other Federal courts judgeships. and Considers (75) S. 1392.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934265