Equal Rights for Men and Women. <Part 1> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on S.J. Res. 65, Seventy-Fifth Congress, third session, on Feb. 7-10, 1938
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 172 pages ; cm.
- Considers S.J. Res. 65, proposing an amendment to the U.S. Constitution relative to equal rights of men and women. and Considers (75) S.J. Res. 65.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934442