Violations of Free Speech and Rights of Labor. Part 15-D, Chicago Memorial Day Incident, Industrial Munitioning [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee on S. Res. 266, Seventy-Fifth Congress, second session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 6,735-7,243 pages ; cm.
- Contains submitted material.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ed 8/3:L 11/6/pt.15 D
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934569