Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S. Part 35, Metlakahtla Indians, Alaska [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Subcommittee on S. Res. 79, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session and Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on May 19, 1934, July 12, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Subcommittee on Senate Resolution 79.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 18,353-19,701, xiv pages ; cm.
- July 12 hearing was held in Metlakahtla, Alaska. Includes "Independent Report of Dr. Mark A. Matthews on the Despoiling of the Metlakahtla Christian Mission in Alaska, based on Researches Adided by Dr. Henry S. Wellcome, Aug. 1926 (18469-19701 p.).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 2/2:In 2/3/pt.35
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934653