Neutrality, Peace Legislation, and Our Foreign Policy. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on Apr. 5, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 50 pages ; cm.
- Considers Neutrality Act revisions, including extension of "cash-and-carry" provision requiring foreign governments to pay currency for, and transport, armaments produced in U.S. (expressly prohibiting U.S. bottoms from shipping armaments to belligerents). Also considers restrictions and controls on domestic manufacture of armaments.
Considers (76) S.J. Res. 21, (76) S.J. Res. 67, (76) S.J. Res. 97, (76) S.J. Res. 106, (76) S. Con. Res. 8, (76) S. 203, (76) S. 1745.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934716