Neutrality, Peace Legislation, and Our Foreign Policy. Part 11 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on Apr. 25, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 295-320 pages ; cm.
- Considers (76) S.J. Res. 21, (76) S.J. Res. 67, (76) S.J. Res. 97, (76) S.J. Res. 106, (76) S. Con. Res. 8, (76) S. 203, (76) S. 1745.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934726