War Referendum [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on S.J. Res. 84, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 10-12, 17-19, 24, 31, 1939
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 215 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require a national referendum before entrance into a foreign war.
Considers (76) H.J. Res. 299, (76) S.J. Res. 84.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:W 19
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9934774