Flood Control [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Flood Control, Seventy-Seventh Congress, first session, on July 15, 16, 21, 23, 1941
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Flood Control
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1941.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 124 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to establish War Dept-Army Corps of Engineers and USDA jurisdiction for flood control and watershed soil conservation projects, and to authorize miscellaneous river flood control and navigation projects. and Considers (77) H.R. 4911.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9935168