Patents. Part 4 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Patents, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on May 4, 6-8, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Patents
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- v, 1,711-1,985 pages ; cm.
- Reviews voluntary production licensing of patented aircraft parts by Dutz Fastener Co. to relieve wartime shortages and Federal antitrust investigations of certain international cartel agreements and domestic restrictive patent licensing practices for ammonia production and for tungsten carbide. Includes discussions of legislation to require licensing of patents issued by U.S. and of Nazi Germany's control over patents used in war materials production. and Considers (77) S. 2303, (77) S. 2491.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9935302