Construction and Operation of Pipe Line and Navigable Barge Channel Across Florida [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 29, 30, July 1, 2, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Rivers and Harbors
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 210 pages ; cm.
- Also considers legislation to authorize Intracoastal Waterway enlargement and extension to Mexican border and additional pipeline construction from Yazoo, Miss., to Charleston, S.C., or Savannah, Ga.
Considers (77) S. 2426, (77) H.R. 6999.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/2:P 66
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9935309