Women's Auxiliary Naval Reserve [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on May 19, June 23, 1942
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 39 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to establish the Women's Auxiliary Reserve as part of the naval shore forces. Includes discussion of segregation and discrimination against blacks in the armed services.
Considers (77) S. 2527.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9935357