Administration of the Rural Electrification Act. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Subcommittee on S. Res. 197, Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session and Seventy-Eighth Congress, second session, on Dec. 13, 17, 1943, Jan. 3, 5, 1944
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1944.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 121 pages ; cm.
- Investigates alleged REA administrative irregularities and improper use of political influence. Focuses on agency bids to obtain copper conductors from Copperweld Steel Co. and Considers (78) S. Res. 197.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9935816