Study and Investigation of the National Defense Program in Its Relation to Small Business. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee To Conduct a Study and Investigation of the National Defense Program in Its Relation to Small Business in the United States, Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session, on Feb. 17, 19, 1943
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee to Conduct a Study and Survey of the National Defense Program in Its Relation to Small Business of the United States
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1943.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 33-89 pages ; cm.
- Unrevised hearings. Focuses on livestock industry price controls impact on small business.
Considers (78) H. Res. 18.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.N 21/7:D 36/2/pt.2/unrev
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936014