Revenue Act, 1936. Part 11 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session, on May 28, 29, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 55 pages ; cm.
- Confidential and unrevised hearing. Focuses on estate taxes, corporate and individual income taxes and technical amendments to legislation. and Considers (74) H.R. 12395.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936062