To Amend Sections 7 and 11 of the Clayton Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on May 23-25, Sept. 20, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 373 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 8. Considers legislation to strengthen prohibitions against monopolistic acquisitions of either stock or business assets, and to revise antitrust law enforcement procedures. and Considers (79) S. 615, (79) H.R. 2357.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936215