To Investigate Executive Agencies. Part 1, Hearings on WPB Order M-388 - OPA Orders 578-580 and Proposed Map [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Special Committee To Investigate Executive Agencies, Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 5-9, 13, 14, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee to Investigate Acts of Executive Agencies Beyond the Scope of Their Authority
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 836 pages ; cm.
- Investigates Office of Price Administration and War Production Board price controls on textile industry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936251