Social Protection [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on Mar. 18, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 63 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 16. Considers legislation to extend and expand Federal Security Agency prostitution control assistance programs.
Considers (79) H.R. 5234.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:So 1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936323