Brand Names and Newsprint [electronic resource] : Newsprint: hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on Oct. 2, 3, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 128 pages ; cm.
- Considers termination of price controls on newsprint and wood pulp products and the impact of allocation and price controls on newsprint production and distribution.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936399