Study of Problems Relating to Immigration and Deportation and Other Matters. Part 5 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Subcommittee No. 1 (Immigration and Naturalization), Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on Aug. 27, 28, 31, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 357-442 pages ; cm.
- Includes examination of Japanese American relocation program. Hearings were held in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Im 6/1:Im 6/21/pt.5
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936406