Benefits to Merchant Seamen. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on Oct. 18, 19, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 274 pages ; cm.
- Considers (79) H.R. 2346, (79) H.R. 2180, (79) H.R. 2449, (79) H.R. 3500.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:Se 1/31/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936442