Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the U.S. Part 1, Testimony of Hon. William C. Bullitt [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Un-American Activities, Eightieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 24, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Un-American Activities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 31 pages ; cm.
- Considers (80) H.R. 1884, (80) H.R. 2122.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Un 1/2:Un 1/9/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936569