Amendments to Federal Home Loan Bank Act, Home Owners' Loan Act of 1933, and National Housing Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Eightieth Congress, first session, on May 13, 16, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 85 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize Federal savings and loan associations conversion to state-chartered institutions, to provide for retirement of Government-owned Federal home loan banks and FSLIC securities, and to authorize FHA-insured or non-insured home improvement loans by Federal savings and loan associations. and Considers (80) S. 1177, (80) S. 913, (80) S. 1149, (80) H.R. 2798, (80) H.R. 2799, (80) H.R. 2800, (80) H.R. 3448.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936630