Minimum Wage Standards. Volume 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education and Labor, Subcommittee No. 4 (Education and Labor), Eightieth Congress, first session, on June 27, 30, July 1, 2, 7-11, 14, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 672 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to raise the minimum wage standards of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938. and Considers (80) H.R. 40, (80) H.R. 274, (80) H.R. 284, (80) H.R. 1422, (80) H.R. 2578, (80) H.R. 2980, (80) H.R. 3764, (80) H.R. 3766, (80) H.R. 3886, (80) H.R. 3976.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936640