Investigation of Senatorial Campaign Expenditures, 1946 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee To Investigate Senatorial Campaign Expenditures, 1946, Eightieth Congress, first session, on Jan. 3, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate Senatorial Campaign Expenditures, 1946
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 92 pages in various pagings. ; cm.
- Contains S. Rpt. 80-1, Part 1 (Jan. 3, 1947. ii+23 p.) and Part 2 (Jan. 31, 1947. iii+64 p.).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936696