Leasing of Restricted Lands, Crow Indian Reservation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Lands, Subcommittee on Indian Affairs, Eightieth Congress, first session, on July 3, 14, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 36 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 18. Considers legislation to give Crow Indians the power to manage and lease out their restricted lands. and Considers (80) H.R. 3200, (80) H.R. 3671, (80) S. 1317.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936709