Hearing on H.R. 4896, To Provide for Payment of Travel Allowances and Transportation, and for Transportation of Dependents and Shipment of Household Effects of Members of the Naval Forces upon Separation from Active Service, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on Jan. 16, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 2,313-2,319 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 160.
Considers (79) H.R. 4896.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936816