Hearing on S. 1805, To Authorize the Promotion of Personnel of the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Who Were Prisoners of War [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on May 21, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 3,345-3,352 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 229.
Considers (79) S. 1805.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.N 22/1 a:945-46/229
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936846