Hearing on S. 1802, To Provide for the Delivery of Custody of Certain Articles of Historic Interest from the U.S.S. "Nevada" and the U.S.S. "Wyoming" to the State of Nevada and the State of Wyoming, Respectively [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on May 21, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 3,353-3,356 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 230.
Considers (79) S. 1802.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.N 22/1 a:945-46/230
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936847