Hearing on S. 1978, To Authorize the Restoration of Philip Niekum, Jr., to the Active List of the U.S. Navy with Appropriate Rank and Restoration of Pay and Allowances [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on May 22, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 3,391-3,392 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 237.
Considers (79) S. 1978.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936853