Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 3735, To Authorize and Direct the Secretary of War To Donate and Convey to Okaloosa County, State of Florida, All the Right, Title, and Interest of the U.S. in and to a Portion of Santa Rosa Island, Fla., and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eightieth Congress, first session, on July 14, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- 4,397-4,399 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 181. and Considers (80) H.R. 3735.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936930