Subcommittee Hearings on S. 1641, To Establish the Women's Army Corps in the Regular Army, To Authorize the Enlistment and Appointment of Women in the Regular Navy and Marine Corps and the Naval and Marine Corps Reserve, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee No. 3, Organization and Mobilization (Armed Services), Eightieth Congress, second session, on Feb. 18, 23, 25, 27, Mar. 2, 3, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 5,563-5,747 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 238.
Considers (80) S. 1641.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:947-48/238
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9936948