Fuel Investigation. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Jan. 27-30, Feb. 5, 6, 10-12, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 767 pages ; cm.
- Reviews national fuel shortage and impact of Commerce Dept fuel export policies on shortage. Also investigates the Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Co.-Michigan Consolidated Gas Co. natural gas supply contract for Detroit, Mich.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9937089