Solicitation of Contributions for Political Purposes from Federal Employees [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Special Committee on Campaign Expenditures, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Oct. 28, 29, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Special Committee to Investigate Campaign Expenditures
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- v, 79 pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held in Detroit, Mich.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9937290