Amend the Reclamation Project Act of 1939 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Lands, Subcommittee on Irrigation and Reclamation, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on Mar. 2-4, 7, 8, 1949
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Irrigation and Reclamation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 206 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 4. Considers legislation to revise Interior Dept administration of reclamation project cost allocation and contract repayment procedures. and Considers (81) H.R. 3194, (81) H.R. 2661, (81) H.R. 2665, (81) H.R. 830, (81) H.R. 1762, (81) H.R. 1770, (81) H.R. 1999, (81) H.R. 2000.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9937380