Miscellaneous Hearings. Volume 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency, Eighty-First Congress, first session, on Jan. 27, May 23, June 14, July 11, 15, 30, Oct. 5, 1949
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and Currency
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1949.
- Physical Description:
- v, 221 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to stabilize steel and tin industry prices and distribution, to stabilize domestic and international wheat prices, to revise home financing aid provisions, to honor Vice President Alben W. Barkley with a gold medal, to authorize national bank consolidation with state banks, and to convey certain Federal property to Maryland.
Considers (81) H.R. 1161, (81) H.R. 1660, (81) H.R. 1732, (81) H.R. 2730, (81) H.R. 5044, (81) H.R. 5533, (81) H.R. 6305, (81) H.J. Res. 188, (81) H.R. 4710, (81) H.R. 5595, (81) H.R. 5596, (81) S. 803.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/1:M 68/v.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9937890