Farm Labor Investigations [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Subcommittee on Farm Labor, Eighty-First Congress, second session, on Oct. 2, 4, Dec. 18, 1950
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Farm Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1950.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 260 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial BBB. Investigates problems related to cotton belt labor shortage and use of Mexican farm labor in certain southern and southwestern states. Oct. 2 hearing was held in Greenville, Miss.; Oct. 4 hearing was held in Memphis, Tenn.; and Dec. 18 hearing was held in Midland, Tex.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9937991