Recording and Performing Rights in Certain Literary Works [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 3 (Judiciary), Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on Apr. 30, May 1, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 3.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 48 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 4.
Considers (82) H.R. 3589.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:82/4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938051