Problems of Small Business Related to the National Emergency. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee on Small Business, Subcommittee No. 1 (Small Business), Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on Mar. 26, 28-30, Apr. 2-6, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 1,205 pages ; cm.
- Mar. 26 hearing was held in Lynchburg, Va.; Mar. 28 hearing was held in Nashville, Tenn.; Mar. 29 hearing was held in Atlanta, Ga.; Mar. 30 hearing was held in Raleigh, N.C.; April 2 hearings were held in Covington, Ky., and San Francisco, Calif.; April 3 hearings were held in Cincinnati, Ohio, and San Francisco, Calif.; April 4 hearings were held in Indianapolis, Ind., and Los Angeles, Calif.; April 5 hearings were held in Lafayette, Ind., and Los Angeles Calif.; April 6 hearing was held in San Diego, Calif.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sm 1:Em 3/pt.1
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938123