Study of Monopoly Power. Part 5 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Study of Monopoly Power, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on July 11-13, Sept. 13, 14, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 5.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 302 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 1. Considers legislation to revise price discrimination good faith defense provisions. Focuses on distribution costs and nature of good faith price competition.
Considers (82) H.R. 2820, (82) S. 719.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:82/1/pt.5
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938148