Full Committee Hearings on H.R. 4111, H.R. 4113, H.R. 1181, and H.R. 4200 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Second Congress, first session, on June 5, 1951
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1951.
- Physical Description:
- 593-612 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 27. Considers miscellaneous legislation, on the appointment of National Guard property and disbursing officers, the removal of the requirement for National Guard members to wear distinctive insignia, the payment of claims arising from military and naval records corrections, and the emergency revision of Navy and USMC officers appointment, promotion, and retirement provisions.
Considers (82) H.R. 4111, (82) H.R. 4113, (82) H.R. 1181, (82) H.R. 4200.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ar 5/2 a:951-52/27
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938428