Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 6288, To Authorize the Appointment of Qualified Women as Physicians and Specialists in the Medical Services of the Army, Navy, and Air Force [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Armed Services, Eighty-Second Congress, second session, on Feb. 21, 1952
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1952.
- Physical Description:
- 3,095-3,098 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 61.
Considers (82) H.R. 6288.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938462