To Repeal the Johnson Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on May 17, 24, June 7, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 60 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to repeal prohibition against financial transactions with any foreign government in default on obligations to U.S.
Considers (79) S. 636.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49:J 63
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938601