Granting Certain Public Lands to New Mexico for the Use and Benefit of Public Institutions [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Lands and Surveys, Seventy-Ninth Congress, first session, on Dec. 5, 6, 1945
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands and Surveys
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1945.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 125 pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held in Albuquerque, N.Mex. and Considers (79) S. 1156.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938716