Departments of State, Justice, Commerce, and the Judiciary Appropriation Bill for 1947. Part 2, State Department - Informational and Cultural Program World Wide Broadcasting Foundation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Appropriations, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on June 17, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 23 pages ; cm.
- Considers World Wide Broadcasting Foundation request for legislation to limit the authority of the State Dept to control international shortwave radio broadcasting.
Considers (79) H.R. 6056.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938760