Foreign War Damage Claims [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on S. 1322, Seventy-Ninth Congress, second session, on Apr. 17, 1946
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1946.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 67 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require Alien Property Custodian to sell all enemy alien property belonging to U.S. Government and to prohibit trade agreements or peace treaties with any enemy country which has not compensated their nationals for property disposed by U.S. Government.
Considers (79) S. 1322.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:W 19/4
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9938768