Anti-Inflation Program as Recommended in the President's Message of November 17, 1947 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Joint Committee on the Economic Report, Eightieth Congress, first session, on Nov. 21, 24-26, 28, Dec. 2-5, 9, 10, 1947
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on the Economic Report
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 643 pages ; cm.
- Considers proposals to tighten Federal control of consumer credit, increase Federal regulation of futures trading of commodity exchanges, and extend Federal authority to control the allocation, inventory, and transport of scarce commodities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939158