Warm Springs Indian Reservation of Oregon [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Subcommittee on Indian Affairs, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Mar. 23, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 39 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to provide for Federal payments to the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Reservation as compensation for loss of disputed forest lands.
Considers (80) S. 1243.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939246