Problems of American Small Business. Part 37, Export Control Policies: IV [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee To Study Problems of American Small Business, Export Subcommittee, Eightieth Congress, second session, on Apr. 14, 1948
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Study Problems of American Small Business. Export Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 4,003-4,073 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of hearings on export controls impact on small business. Hearing was held in San Francisco, Calif.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9939340